writing assignments

READ AND REFLECT

Being a photographer can be very interesting and very artistic.  You can do many things being a photographer such as travel, do what you love and it comes in many variety of different jobs. Now n days photographers have worked with some of the biggest stars or upcoming people. You can be your own boss and make your own schedule. You can have a balance between work and other activities you want to do. You get to let loose and branch out into other fields

READ AND REFLECT 3/9/2021

I think it is important because photography is like another opening to life. photography allows for people to look at the world differently. Photography is very powerful and has so many different meanings to life. With photography you are able to capture the moments in life and it is a great hobby. Photography is amazing because you keep learning there always something new.

Photography is never about competing with others or being high then someone else. It is about being true to yourself and being unique. It is a great opportunity to meet new people and create a better environment. With photography you can travel the world and help you get inspired to make content. You can also use photography to change the world. You can use your platform to speak about things you believe in or about things that are not right.

READ AND REFLECT 3/31/2021

The article I choose that was inspiring was “Starving Child and Vulture”. The first thing that stood out to me was the title. It breaks my heart to know that there are children starving in the world and that they aren’t able to get the nutrients they need. The little boy didn’t even get to live a full healthy life. After the shot was taken he died a couple years later, imagine how many kids died from some diseases.

I think sometimes we forget how grateful we are to be able to eat and live the life we live. So many people waste food and don’t care that there are children in the world that don’t get to eat 3 meals a day or maybe even 1. So many people are ungrateful and take everything for granted. These kids are happy if only get one meal a day or even on piece of fruit or anything. And we often catch ourselves complaining about the food we eat. They didn’t ask to live like that, they had no choice. I feel like more people should help and give espically to the children

Read and Reflect 4/9/2021

The food photography was really interesting because not only do you get to capture the delious foods you get to branch out. You get to take pictures for companies and sponsers. It is really cool to the different aspects of it and to learn of what they do. Travel Photography stood out to me because you get to travel the world and do what you love. The pictures were so beautiful, made you feel like you were there. If i was to go into the photography fielf it be in travel. I love exploring new places and just capture the moment. The work and time the photographer put into thre pictures is insane but beyond great.

Read and Reflect 4/20/2021

When I looked on indeed for photography jobs there weren’t many options. The only one I really saw was wedding photos. I feel like I would enjoy taking pictures of weddings. They are so beautiful and just capturing a special moment would be amazing.

Read and reflect 5/11/21 broad museum

My favorite picture in the broad museum is the “Your body is a battleground”. I really like this art piece because it speaks on women empowerment. The world battleground stood out to me to me because as a women your body is temple. You should cherish and honor you body. Women are always overlooked and to guys seen as just an object. The positive and negative effect of womens body. Speaking out about the women body is honestly so good.

Read and reflect 5/11/21 social media trends

1. REELS: the reels is on instagram is like the new tiktok

2.long form video out: the longer the videos of peoples favorite influencers the more people watch

3. stories: people are so interested in others life that many post on their

4. face to face: alot of people like the online events instead of actually attending

5.one stop shop: many people are addicted to social media that everything online is better for them

6.knowledge is power: tiktok and reels have become a big platform for people to promote their brands

7.facebook:  it is very popular in the more older generations but is also mainly used for creators to expand their career

8.behind the scenes : some people actually to see the behind the scenes and what is takes to influence

Read and reflect 5/11/21 jump start

1. shoot a sporting event 2.shoot for a holiday 3.shoot a gorgeous 4. shoot your family 5. shoot in the dark 6. shoot a family event 7. tell a story in 5 pictures 8. take self portrait 9. use a prop 10.listen to your favorite music